PRESS RELEASE: Green MT continues to deliver and make the environment a priority despite the challenges
29 November 2021
Malta Chamber of SME's Green MT is a private entity specifically set up 15 years...
GRTU was invited by NCFHE to discuss an Employee Skills Gap survey under a project which consists of three initiatives; a study on skills supply and demand in the Maltese labour market, a graduate tracer study, and training sessions for education providers on the implementation of Bologna Process tools.
NCFHE is requesting the assistance from employers’ associations to disseminate the survey to their members and support them in achieving a high response rate from all sectors of the economy and all types of companies.
The data collected through this research shall provide insights on the following;
1. Information on skills shortages in the labour market to facilitate decision making of policy makers and education providers, career guidance professionals as well as students and their families about areas of study and levels of qualifications sought in the labour market
2. Provide important feedback to education providers on the knowledge, skills and competences required in different sectors of the economy in order to evaluate the relevance of the their study programmes to the labour market
3. Advise stakeholders on the needs of the labour market
4. Assess the impact of ongoing reforms of the education system in Malta
5. Provide a basis for future systematic and periodic employee skills gap surveys in Malta
NCFHE shall be holding focus groups with HR members from different organisations and sectors in order to build on further evidence for Employee Skills Gap. This survey should be distributed to all organisations by the end of September and a report with all findings would be available by April 2016.
The Malta Chamber of SMEs represents over 7,000 members from over 90 different sectors which in their majority are either small or medium sized companies, and such issues like the one we're experiencing right now, it's important to be united. Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of different services tailored to its members' individual requirements' and necessities. These range from general services offered to all members to more individual & bespoke services catered for specific requirements.
A membership with Malta Chamber of SMEs will guarantee that you are constantly updated and informed with different opportunities which will directly benefit your business and help you grow. It also entails you to a number of services which in their majority are free of charge and offered exclusively to its members (in their majority all free of charge).