Malta Chamber of SMEs meets Parliamentary Secretary to discuss the latest updates about BREXIT
04 December 2020
Deal or No Deal: Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Continues The Malta Chamber of SMEs and Parliamentary...
The Valletta Local Council together with the GRTU would like to bring to the attention of restaurateurs the following legal notice: Deposit of tables and chairs to provide food and beverages (L.N. 119 or 2002)
1. No person may place any table or chair in any street for the catering of food and drinks in any day, or special or specific day without a permit from the Local Council.
2. Applicant shall submit his application not later than one month before the day or the first day as the case may be, or within such other time as may be established by the Local Council.
3. Applicant shall together with an application:
4. any permit issued by virtue of these regulations shall not exceed the time during which the activity is to be held or sixteen consecutive days, whichever is the shorter period.
5. An applicant shall ensure that:
The Malta Chamber of SMEs represents over 7,000 members from over 90 different sectors which in their majority are either small or medium sized companies, and such issues like the one we're experiencing right now, it's important to be united. Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of different services tailored to its members' individual requirements' and necessities. These range from general services offered to all members to more individual & bespoke services catered for specific requirements.
A membership with Malta Chamber of SMEs will guarantee that you are constantly updated and informed with different opportunities which will directly benefit your business and help you grow. It also entails you to a number of services which in their majority are free of charge and offered exclusively to its members (in their majority all free of charge).