Important Webinar: Tax Deferrals, Moratoria on Bank Loans, Moratoria on the MDB Guarantee Scheme and the Wage supplement
14 April 2021
The Malta Chamber of SMEs would like to invite you to a webinar that will...
As part of its Internationalisation Calendar for 2012, Malta Enterprise is inviting interested parties to register their interest to participate in the SIAL Food Fair 2012.
In SIAL 2010, around 140,000 professional visitors from the food industry visited the SIAL Food Fair to meet 5,838 French and international exhibitors.
Exhibiting in SIAL 2012, will
• STRENGTHEN and DEVELOP your image and brand awareness with an exceptional number of highly-qualified visitors
• RETAIN your existing clients and RECRUIT new ones
• DEVELOP your turnove
r• BOOST your exports
• MEET potential business partners (distributors, agents)
• DISCOVER the trends in your sector
• BENEFIT from exceptional media coverageShould you exhibit, your company may be eligible for financial support from Malta Enterprise (after the event) of the eligible costs incurred for
:• Rental of exhibition space / stand
• Stand construction services,
• Freight expenses incurred for shipping materials / exhibits required to setup and run the stand.
Further details on space costs and the different product halls can be obtained from the fair’s website (www.sialparis.com). If you wish to be located on the Malta Pavilion, kindly contact the Internationalisation Unit on tel: 25423294 or email : by end of June.
The Malta Chamber of SMEs represents over 7,000 members from over 90 different sectors which in their majority are either small or medium sized companies, and such issues like the one we're experiencing right now, it's important to be united. Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of different services tailored to its members' individual requirements' and necessities. These range from general services offered to all members to more individual & bespoke services catered for specific requirements.
A membership with Malta Chamber of SMEs will guarantee that you are constantly updated and informed with different opportunities which will directly benefit your business and help you grow. It also entails you to a number of services which in their majority are free of charge and offered exclusively to its members (in their majority all free of charge).