Press Release: Malta Chamber of SMEs congratulates Roberta Metsola on being elected President of the European Parliament
18 January 2022
Roberta Metsola was elected on the first count with 458 votes The Malta Chamber of...
10. Tips for keeping healthy
1. Stay home if you are sick
2. Wash your hands frequently
3. Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
4. Cover your coughs and sneeze.
5. Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
6. Keep frequently touched common surfaces clean. For example, telephones, computer equipment, etc.
7. Try not to use other workers' phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment.
8. Keep doors and windows open.
9. Avoid using fans.
10. Avoid overcrowding in shops.
The Malta Chamber of SMEs represents over 7,000 members from over 90 different sectors which in their majority are either small or medium sized companies, and such issues like the one we're experiencing right now, it's important to be united. Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of different services tailored to its members' individual requirements' and necessities. These range from general services offered to all members to more individual & bespoke services catered for specific requirements.
A membership with Malta Chamber of SMEs will guarantee that you are constantly updated and informed with different opportunities which will directly benefit your business and help you grow. It also entails you to a number of services which in their majority are free of charge and offered exclusively to its members (in their majority all free of charge).