Research & Innovation grant scheme launched; benefit from up to €120,000
09 April 2021
The Energy and Water Agency has launched the 2021 Call for Proposals for R&I Projects in...
Jean-Claude Juncker has been elected President of the European Commission
by a strong majority of 422 votes in the European Parliament plenary session.
After being proposed as candidate for
Commission President by the European Council on 27 June 2014, Jean-Claude
Juncker needed a majority of 376 votes in the European Parliament.
According to Jean-Claude Juncker during his presidency he will focus on ten policy
areas. The areas on the agenda focus on:
1. A new boost for jobs, growth and investment
2. A connected digital single market
3. A resilient energy union with a forward-looking climate change policy
4. A deeper and fairer internal market with a strengthened industrial base
5. A deeper and fairer economic and monetary union
6. A reasonable and balanced free trade agreement with the U.S
7. An area of justice and fundamental rights based on mutual trust
8. Towards a new policy on migration
9. A stronger global actor
10. A union of democratic change
The Malta Chamber of SMEs represents over 7,000 members from over 90 different sectors which in their majority are either small or medium sized companies, and such issues like the one we're experiencing right now, it's important to be united. Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of different services tailored to its members' individual requirements' and necessities. These range from general services offered to all members to more individual & bespoke services catered for specific requirements.
A membership with Malta Chamber of SMEs will guarantee that you are constantly updated and informed with different opportunities which will directly benefit your business and help you grow. It also entails you to a number of services which in their majority are free of charge and offered exclusively to its members (in their majority all free of charge).