SME Chamber offers advisory on EU Funds
03 February 2023
Did you know that the Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of advisory services...
2. Il-GRTU issostni li m’hemmx argument dwar l-ghanijiet
3. Il-GRTU izda tqies li mhux gust li l-bidla tkun imposta b’Ligi
4. Il-GRTU, ghalhekk
ï‚¨ Sospenzjoni tal-Avviz Legali
5. Il-GRTU ukoll ressqet it-talba f’isem in-negozji z-zghar biex
7. Il-GRTU insistiet fuq soluzzjoni miftiehem
8. Il-GRTU issa ser tistenna r-reazzjoni
The Malta Chamber of SMEs represents over 7,000 members from over 90 different sectors which in their majority are either small or medium sized companies, and such issues like the one we're experiencing right now, it's important to be united. Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of different services tailored to its members' individual requirements' and necessities. These range from general services offered to all members to more individual & bespoke services catered for specific requirements.
A membership with Malta Chamber of SMEs will guarantee that you are constantly updated and informed with different opportunities which will directly benefit your business and help you grow. It also entails you to a number of services which in their majority are free of charge and offered exclusively to its members (in their majority all free of charge).