Research & Innovation grant scheme launched; benefit from up to €120,000
09 April 2021
The Energy and Water Agency has launched the 2021 Call for Proposals for R&I Projects in...
International Networking Company Limited is a Maltese company offering various services in relation to Libya to Maltese companies doing business with Libya. For the past years the Company has successfully provided the following services to a large number of Maltese Companies present in one way or another in the Libyan market that is constantly developing and offering more opportunities for the Maltese entrepreneur:
1. Consultancy to companies considering investing in Libya;
2. Registration of non Libyan companies interested in venturing;
3. Registration in Libya of non Libya companies interested in participating in business opportunities in Libya;
4. Assistance in the preparation and organization of conferences and/or meetings in Libya;
5. Networking with Libyan companies;
6. Translation documents and passport to Arabic (same day service);
7. Providing (single or multi-entry) visas;
8. Application, approval and issuing of desert pass
9. Meet and greet at the airport;
10. Airport VIP service in Libya;
11. Legalization by means of stamping during extended stays in Libya (same day service);
12. Bookings with favourable prices for travel to and from Libya with the Libyan Arab Airlines;
13. Accommodation facilities in Libya according to one's request;
14. Chauffeur service in Libya including transportation to and from the airport in Libya.
15. Logistics service – Seaport and airport clearance
16. Freight and land transportation;
17. Certificate of Origin and Legalization;
18. Express Certificate of Origin and Legalization(same day service);
19. Assistance in the preparation and organization of Libyan international fairs;
Contact GRTU for more information.
The Malta Chamber of SMEs represents over 7,000 members from over 90 different sectors which in their majority are either small or medium sized companies, and such issues like the one we're experiencing right now, it's important to be united. Malta Chamber of SMEs offers a number of different services tailored to its members' individual requirements' and necessities. These range from general services offered to all members to more individual & bespoke services catered for specific requirements.
A membership with Malta Chamber of SMEs will guarantee that you are constantly updated and informed with different opportunities which will directly benefit your business and help you grow. It also entails you to a number of services which in their majority are free of charge and offered exclusively to its members (in their majority all free of charge).